Nasal hair is not pleasant at all when it’s in excess. When the hair protrudes from the nose, you definitely know it’s time for you to get serious about your appearance.
Ear hair removal and nasal removal are incredibly similar.
That’s why for both areas I recommend a trimmer. The best nose hair trimmer will work perfectly for the ears, too.
Looking for the Best Nose Hair Trimmer? Here Are 3 Amazing Options
The protruding of nasal hair is a clear sign that your youth is gone and you are fully on your adult path. This part is definitely not pleasant, besides shaving now you have another part of your face that produces more hairs than it should.
In today’s society we are definitely not used to seeing adult men with hairs sticking out of their nose or ears. I’m sure you remember seeing those hairs on your father and grandfather.
There are a few good points:
- the best nose hair trimmer is a really cheap device so that won’t make a difference to your usual spending budget
- it’s painless
- it’s quick
- it’s really easy: just sit in front of the mirror, tilt your head a bit and let the trimmer do its work
- relatively not messy
- really fast, it only takes a few seconds
- you will end up using it once every 3-5 days, which is pretty acceptable
Since there are a bunch of best nose hair trimmers there’s no point in trying to handle these hairs by using a pair of scissors or nail clippers and don’t even think about using a pair of tweezers.
The nose and ears are really sensitive areas and I wouldn’t recommend using a method that removes the hairs from the root.
1. Panasonic ER-GN30-K
When looking for the best nose hair trimmer, Panasonic ER-GN30-K should be your first option.
It can be used for nasal removal, as well as for all other areas above the neck: ears, beard, and eyebrows.
It’s also one of the cheapest trimmers.
All the work is done by a dual-edge hypo-allergenic stainless steel 60-degree blade. It cuts the hairs on the nostrils without pulling.
Panasonic ER-GN30-K can be used wet/dry, has a washable head, and let’s not forget about the Vortex Cleaning System. It works on 1 AA battery.
2. Panasonic ER430K
The second best nose hair trimmer is also from Panasonic. So, I’m going to talk about what differentiates the two models.
First of all,
This one is a little more expensive.
However, that’s not a criteria to take into consideration since these trimmers are really affordable and the price difference between various models is not that high.
The Panasonic ER430K is actually a kind of revolutionary products.
This is a trimmer that vacuums the removed hairs from your nose or ears and collects them in a chamber as it powers on through those unwanted hairs that you want to keep hidden from the outside world.
It’s an amazing feature! And the reason for which I definitely recommend paying the extra dollars and getting this Panasonic instead of the above one.
Regarding the functionality,
Panasonic ER430K does its magic thanks to the same hypo-allergenic stainless steel rotatory blade system.
Other additional features are:
- it’s fully waterproof so it can be used in the shower and washed immediately after your trimming session
- thanks to its powerful blades it can be used to trim bears, as well
- ergonomic design
- works on 1 AA battery
3. ToiletTree Professional Water Resistant Heavy Duty Steel Nose Trimmer
This is one solid sturdy best nose hair trimmer.
Given it’s really affordable price, you wouldn’t think that it’s so good but it is. It’s really amazing and it looks the part.
- stainless steel rotary blades that cut through any type of hair, whether it’s fine or medium or coarse
- thanks to its powerful blades it’s really perfect for those with coarse hairs
- it has a built-in LED light for spotting every missed hairs or those that are hard to reach
- water resistant so you can use it in the shower and you can easily wash it under running water immediately after use
- batteries required: 1 AA battery
- it’s not the most powerful device out there since it only uses one AA battery but still you can even use it to trim your beard and it definitely works for ear hair removal
The ToiletTree nose hair trimmer is perfect for anyone and the unbeatable price correlated with its amazing quality makes it irresistible.