These are some of the many ways to get rid of unwanted hair even from hard-to-reach places.
Let me guide towards the best way to remove back hair.
The thing is:
Going to a beauty salon is pretty expensive, not a lot of us can afford the luxury of paying someone else to take care of our hairy places.
I’m only going to talk about options that can be done at home, on your own or with the help of a friend or girlfriend.
However, before talking about which methods you can use, I want to remind you that your back needs exfoliating.
Exfoliate before hair removal, whatever method you’re using. It’s mandatory if you want amazing skin, free of any imperfections.
How to Remove Back Hair When You Have Someone to Help You
Taking this scenario into consideration, there are 4 methods that you can try:
- shaving – painless, fast, but not long lasting, you just need a good razor, a good shaving gel, and an after shave balm, and everything is taken care off so, a cheap method, as well.
- hair removal creams – painless, not that fast, not that cheap, easy if you have a good hair removal cream, no cutting involved, by a day longer results than shaving but still a way that offers you only 3 to 5 days of smoothness.
- epilation – cheap since you pay for an amazing epilator once and get to use it for many years to come, at least two weeks smoothness, the hairs will come back thinner, painful, takes a while, and ingrown hairs can appear but their appearance can be prevented without much effort if you use a back scrubber.
- waxing – I think epilation is cheaper but if you don’t go to a beauty salon and you have someone help you at home with the removal of your back hair, then this method is cheap, too, because a really good waxing kit is not a fortune at all. Another advantage is you get to have smooth skin up to a month so you don’t have to worry all the time about how your back looks and in time the hairs grow thinner. Disadvantages: ingrown hairs may appear but you can easily prevent them and it’s a painful method, until you get used to it.
How to Remove Back Hair All By Yourself
And we’ve come to this.
You’ve seen how simple it is when you have someone willing to do you a small favor. But what’s the best way to remove back hair when you don’t want anyone else involved?
How do you do it?
The answer is simple: get a do-it-yourself back hair shaver. The downside is that the do-it-yourself thing could only happen by using shavers.
It won’t last too long but for the moment this is the best way to remove back hair if you don’t want someone else to help you with it.
At least it’s relatively cheap.
Top 2 Best Do-It-Yourself Back Hair Shavers
These two products are really amazing. Both of them are very capable of removing unwanted hair from your back.
The downside is that:
You will end up using a back shaver once every 3 days if you want non-stop smoothness. Or you can only use it before going to a pool or the beach.
1. baKblade’s “BIGMOUTH” Do-It-Yourself Back Hair Shaver
- it doesn’t need shaving cream for removing back hair,
- there’s no pain involved,
- it has an over 4 inch safety blade,
- the handle is really long and ergonomically designed so every men can easily reach all the areas that you thought you couldn’t remove hair from all alone.
You don’t need to be flexible or move like you have no bones in your arms. The long handle is there so that you can reach the difficult areas.
The good news is that cutting is out of the question but you should be careful and also work around any moles, just to be 100% sure that nothing wrong happens.
After you buy such a do-it-yourself back shaver, you only need new blades to replace the old ones.
baKblade’s “BIGMOUTH” is definitely one of the best shavers that makes it easy and effortless to manscape your back in just a few minutes.
Where to Buy?
2. MANGROOMER Ultimate Pro Back Shaver
First of all,
It looks really cool. It’s electric and rechargeable. Cordless too, so don’t worry, you’ll have as much freedom as you need.
Being electric, it has a Power Burst button for those with coarse hair or extra thick one. That’s just one of the many pros.
One of its biggest cons is the narrower head – 1.8 inch wide blade. The Ultimate Pro Back Shaver has a second head, a foil body groomer head, for regular maintenance and shorter hairs.
The awesome part about this back shaver is its handle.
It’s an extreme reach extendable ergonomic rubberized handle. The hairs should be easily removed but since it has only an 1.8 wide head, it will take slightly longer.
The handle has a PRO XL Extension Lock Button – as the name says, it locks the handle at any length you like – and the Power Hinge Easy Push Lock Button locks the shaver at any angle you want.
It’s pretty amazing.
I love products that have many options and that show that they have been well designed and manufactured with the sole purpose of solving the buyer’s problems.
Where to Buy?
If you were looking for the best way to remove back hair all by yourself, I hope I gave you an answer to your problem.
These shavers are incredible so you should definitely try one.